I am a Product Analytics leader carrying 300+ experiments launches, and over 15,000 hours analyzing, preparing, and presenting data-driven, actionable reports under my belt. During my time leading growth initiatives, I have enabled success for some of the most recognizable brands such as Amazon, Citi Group, AMEX, and multiple banks and airlines worldwide, by orchestrating the experimentation and insights program.
I lead the Experimentation & Growth program of one of the FAANG companies. I provide revenue growth strategies by collaborating with marketing, product, engineering, data science, and finance on incrementality measurement through messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals. I have in-depth expertise in Experimental Research (ER) analysis and invented new measurement mechanisms including handling databases to scale experimental data. Overall, I possess a strong skill set that is well suited to drive businesses further through experimentation and data-driven decision-making.
During my free time, I like to help people by creating data analytics, growth, and product experimentation topics and providing guidance on digital analytics and A/B testing. Access my newest course here.
A snapshot of me:
- Evidence-based growth Senior Manager, Experimentation & Insights at Amazon, Executive MBA candidate at Quantic, Master’s graduate in Media Management, enabling strategic planning and incremental growth at Amazon.
- 14+ years as an E-commerce growth leader through product analytics and experimentation for brands like Amazon, Citi Group, AMEX, Chubb, Mercado Libre, Latam Airlines, Aeromexico Airlines, Nubank, and The Rocket Internet Group.
- Experience driving and implementing revenue growth strategies by collaborating with marketing, product, engineering, data science, and finance on incrementality measurement through messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- In-depth expertise in Experimental Research (ER) analysis, invented new measurement mechanisms including handling databases to scale experimental data.
- Former Marketing Analytics instructor at Udemy, including teaching Google Analytics and Tag Manager with an average of 4.2 stars and 129 students per year.
- Strong experience in problem-solving and results orientation, delivering measurable incremental returns with a focus on strategic solutions that positively impact the financial results of companies.
Working with Bruna
I am passionate about levering insights through experimentation and looking to drive an impact on CX and the business.
Bruna’s strengths (according to peers)
Highly analytical: an intentional collaborator with strong analytical skills (“Bruna was able to quickly shift through queries and data tables to identify the right one to use.” “Bruna knows her discipline well (experimentation) and has been able to distinguish a solid collaborative effort across functions (w/BA) and even across teams (w/ Data Science),…”- a peer review at Amazon )
Results-driven: Driven by meeting a high bar while delivering results. (“Bruna has delivered huge value with the experimentation program she builds”-a peer review at Amazon.)
Motivated by challenges: I am motivated by challenges, and if I see that I can resolve them, I will make sure to close the loops by delivering, with a bias fos automation.
Bruna’s weaknesses (according to peers)
Wearing many hats: While I am a team player, that enjoys collaborating with others, I’ve noticed that I am not my best when I need to wear multiple hats, so I prefer to provide a specialized service while staying in my area of expertise.
Can be technical: I like getting deep into the weeks as per the statement (“One of your leadership Principles is Diving Deep-a peer review at Amazon), however, I can sound technical at times.
Flexibility: I appreciate defining my own schedule, and finding ways to partner during my most active hours. I am usually pretty flexible but prefer to follow my own agenda to serve your needs. This way, I found that I can produce highly-valued strategies/mechanisms, and this enables me to deliver greater impact.